The Infinity collection from Pride® Power Lift Recliners features true infinite-position seating and pocketed coils designed to deliver comfort, style and performance.
- 375 lbs. weight capacity
- Premium furniture grade laminate/hardwood frames for added strength and durability
- Pocketed coils deliver individualized support and relaxation
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port (not available when adding optional heat and massage)
- Standard lumbar pillow
- Large, dual pockets
- Easy to remove back
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9′ cord
- True Infinite-Position
- Trendelenburg chaise lounger
- Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
- Average User Height: 4’0″ to 6’2″
- Chair Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Petite Wide
- Seat Width: 19″, 20″, 22″, 24″
- Weight: 130 lbs.
Brochure, Manuals and Videos:
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)