The Titan AXS mid-wheel drive power wheelchair has an extremely tight 20″ turning radius making it one of the most maneuverable power wheelchairs in the full-size category. Features captain’s seat (available in 7 different width and depth combinations, is height adjustable, reclines, swivels in 45° increments, and has a height adjustable headrest), adjustable-length controller mount, flip-up footplate with height, depth and angle adjustment for maximum comfort. Additional standard features include a positioning belt, programmable controller with Bluetooth electronics for easy trouble-shooting and service, flat-free, non-marking tires and easy freewheel operation. The Titan AXS has a 2.5″ ground clearance and is a mid-wheel drive power wheelchair making it very easy to maneuver in tight spaces. This unit has a 300 lbs weight capacity, a long drive range of 19 miles on a single charge and a turning radius of 20″. Comes with interchangeable Red and Blue color panels, the Titan AXS power wheelchair is an exceptional unit at a great price.
- 400 Lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.00 mph maximum speed
- 19 miles per charge (2- 36AH)
- Weight of heaviest piece: 87 lbs.
- Mid-wheel drive
- Turning Radius: 20″
- Ground clearance: 2.5″
- Captain’s seat, available in 7 different width and depth combinations, is height adjustable, reclines, swivels in 45° increments, and has a height adjustable headrest
- Padded, contoured armrests with height, width and angle adjustment
- Adjustable length controller mount
- Controller charging port for convenient charging
- Interchangeable color panels in red and blue included
- Flip-up footplate with height, depth and angle adjustment
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable controller with Bluetooth electronics for easy trouble-shooting and service
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Interchangeable Red and Blue color panels (shrouds)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Battery Charge Range: 19 miles (2 – 33AH)
- Heaviest Piece: 87 lbs. (Base)
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Total Weight: 171 lbs.
Brochure, Manuals and Videos:
For the warranty periods listed below, beginning at the date of original purchase, Drive Medical will repair or replace, at its option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Drive Medical to be defective in materials and/or workmanship. The warranties contained herein extend and apply only to the original purchaser.
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Frame Welds
- Electrical harness
- Motor / gearbox assembly
- Brakes electromagnetic function ONLY
- PC Board
- Batteries are covered by a separate 12 month warranty provided by the battery manufacturer.
The following items are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material at the time of delivery. If the following items are found to be defective or damaged immediately after the product is removed from the box, Drive Medical will repair or replace, at its option to the original purchaser, free of charge, the following items:
- Plastic shrouds
- Anti-tip wheels
- Plastic footrests
- Floor mats
- Swing arm
- Motor brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Armrest pads
- Fuses and Bulbs
- Plastic connections
- Metal connection pins, hardware, nuts, bolts & star knobs
- Bearings and bushings
- Front rigging mounting brackets
- Plastic components, excluding body
Items not mentioned or listed are covered at the discretion of Drive Medical. Any accessories, standard or optional, supplied by Drive Medical, are covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase with the particular unit.
REPLACEMENT PARTS WARRANTY
Parts that are supplied by Drive Medical as replacements to warranted parts will be warranted for a period of time equal to the remainder of the original part’s warranty period.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE Warranty service must be performed by an authorized Drive Medical provider. Do not return faulty parts to Drive Medical without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of Drive Medical. Failure to follow the instructions, warnings and notes in the owner’s manual and those located on your Drive Medical product can result in personal injury or product damage and will void Drive Medical’s product warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all other implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for incidental, punitive, special and consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, special and consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Plastic shrouds and footrests
- Upholstery and seating
- Tires and tubes
- Brake pads
- Motor brushes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Drive Medical
- Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Drive Medical.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Drive Medical.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.