The Cirrus Plus EC rear wheel drive power wheelchair is designed with a foldable, lightweight carbon steel frame for easy portability and storage. Features padded, adjustable and removable armrests, adjustable-length controller mount, swing-away footrests with heel loops and a padded back upholstery with storage pouch and cushioned seat for maximum comfort. Additional standard features include a positioning belt, programmable controller, flat-free, non-marking tires and manual wheel locks. The Cirrus Plus EC has a 4″ ground clearance and is a rear wheel drive power wheelchair making it very easy to maneuver. This unit offers an optional elevating leg-rest and has a 300 lbs. weight capacity, a long drive range of 15 miles on a single charge and a turning radius of only 30″. The Cirrus Plus EC is an excellent power wheelchair at a great price.
- 300 Lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.00 mph maximum speed
- 15 miles per charge (2- 36AH)
- Compact, foldable seat with padded armrests
- Weight of heaviest piece: 90 lbs.
- Rear wheel drive
- Turning Radius: 30″
- Ground clearance: 4.00″
- Foldable, lightweight frame for easy portability (Figure A)
- Attractive steel cross-brace frame
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Adjustable-tension back upholstery
- Swing-away footrests with heel loops
- Optional elevating leg rests (Item #CPELR) sold separately
- Positioning belt included
- Padded back upholstery with storage pouch and cushioned seat
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Manual wheel locks
- General foam seat cushion included
- Anti-tip wheels
- Available in Black with Silver
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Battery Charge Range: 15 miles (2 – 36AH)
- Heaviest Piece: 90 lbs. (Front Section)
- Top Speed: 5.00 mph
- Total Weight: 146 lbs.
Brochure, Manuals and Videos:
Your Drive brand product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
- Chair/Scooter frame:
Electronic Controller and drive train components: 1 year
- Batteries: 6 months from time of installation
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to wearable components.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.
- Any work or replacement part installation must be carried out by an authorized Drive dealer/
- Should your power chair require attention under this warranty, please contact an authorized
- Any repaired or replaced parts will be covered by this warranty for the balance of the
warranty period on the power chair.
- The above warranty conditions apply to an new power chair purchased at the full retail price.
If you are unsure whether your power chair is covered, check with an authorized Drive dealer.
- Under normal circumstances, no responsibility will be accepted where the power chair has
failed as a direct result of:
a. The power chair part not having been maintained in accordance with the
b. Failure to use the manufacturer’s specified parts.
c. The power chair or part having been damaged due to neglect, accident or improper use.
d. The power chair or part having been altered from the manufacturer’s specifications or
repairs having been attempted before the service agent is notified.
The manufacturer reserves the right to alter without notices any weights, measurements or other technical
data shown in this manual. All figures, measurements and capacities shown in this manual are approximate and do not constitute specifications.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene, which is known to the
State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchase.
- The Company will not accept responsibility If the fault was caused by misuse or failure
to observe the instructions in the User's Manual.
- If a fault develops, it is the responsibility of the owner to immediately notify the
company or the Distributor from whom the chair was purchased.
- All costs associated with the freight of the chair or any faulty components are the
responsibility of the owner.
- Labor charge incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all
freight charges are not included in the warranty
- Any parts found to be defective due to faulty workmanship and / or materials may be
replaced or repaired at the Company's discretion without charge to the owner of the
- The warranty will be void if any unauthorized repair service or parts alteration has been
- The company will not warrant the frame or any parts damaged when the maximum
weight limit of 300 lbs is exceeded.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.