With the Go Go® Endurance Li, traveling has never been easier! This 4-wheel scooter has everything you need for a safe and convenient trip. With the standard 8AH airline-compliant lithium-ion battery pack, the Go Go Endurance is perfect for air travel. Feathertouch disassembly provides the portability you need. When you arrive at your destination, enjoy a smooth, comfortable ride with Comfort-Trac Suspension. .
- 325 Lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.2 mph maximum speed
- 48.25″ turning radius
- 7.2 miles per charge (8AH)
- 14.4 miles per charge (16AH MAXX)
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests
- Number one for portability
- Standard removable front basket provides storage
- Feather -touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller
- Your choice of 2 colors
- Heaviest piece is only 40.75 lbs.
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride over various terrain
- Standard LED Lighting
- Prides exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes Matte Garnet Red and Euro Gray color panels (Shrouds)
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Turning Radius: 48.25″
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Battery Charge Range: 7.2 miles (8AH) 14.4 miles (16AH)
- Heaviest Piece: 40.75 lbs. (Front Section)
- Top Speed: 4.20 mph
- Total Weight: 93.5 lbs.
Brochure, Manuals and Videos:
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Also, Electronic Assemblies including:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
NOTE: Starting from date of product delivery, battery charge must be maintained to ensure warranty coverage. For mobility products which are not used regularly, or during periods of storage prior to and after purchase date, batteries must be charged once a week, for 24 hours. Failure to do so will void battery warranty.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads
- Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter. NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
Warranty service must be performed by an authorized Pride Provider. Do not return faulty parts to Pride without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded.
This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
NOTE: This warranty applies to products sold in the United States.