Enjoy worry free travel with the Go-Go® Ultra X 4-Wheel, an ultra-compact scooter that is simple to disassemble. The Go-Go® Ultra X is loaded with features such
as one-hand disassembly and a convenient drop-in battery box for life on the go. With a 260 lb.
weight capacity, a maximum speed up to 4 mph and a per-charge range up to 7.2 miles the Go-Go® Ultra X is an
- 260 Lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.0 mph maximum speed
- 44″ turning radius
- 7.2 miles per charge (12AH)
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests
- Number one for portability
- Standard removable front basket provides storage
- Feather -touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Heaviest piece is only 34 lbs.
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Prides exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Available in Red color only
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Turning Radius: 44″
- Weight Capacity: 260 lbs.
- Battery Charge Range: 7.2 miles (12AH)
- Heaviest Piece: 34 lbs. (Front Section)
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Total Weight: 80 lbs.
Brochure, Manuals and Videos:
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.