The Baja® Wrangler 4-Wheel brings stunning safety and comfort features to the mobility scooter market. These qualities make it feel more like an all-terrain vehicle than a mobility scooter. 450 weight capacity. It has a backup sensor and front/rear LED backup lights, adding visibility to your blind spot and confidence to your ride. The tiller display shows you the typical data readout like battery and speed but includes a clock and temperature gauge, so you can track the time and weather changes at a glance. Black vinyl, limited recline memory foam sear with manual adjustment, sliders and height, width, depth and angle adjustable armrests. Has a color-matched, dual coated frame, a handy storage compartment, and USB charger in the tiller. Features heavy-duty seat post, and a user-friendly console with tiller adjustment lever. The Wrangler’s Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) for both front and rear wheels provide a smooth and comfortable ride over rough surfaces and various terrain.
- 450 Lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 11.4 mph maximum speed
- 94.75″ turning radius
- Up to 17.4 miles at 450 lbs.; Up to 26.6. miles at 200 lbs. with optional 100 AH batteries
- Hydraulic hand brake with standard regenerative and electro-mechanical braking system
- Choice of 16”x16-18” or 18”x18-20” black vinyl, limited recline memory foam seat with manual adjustment, heavy-duty seat post, sliders and height, width, depth, and angle adjustable armrests and 60” lap belt
- Optional Seating: 20” x 18-20” and 22” x 20-22” black vinyl, limited recline memory foam seat
- 7.7 Peak HP dual motors
- Storage Compartment
- CTS Suspension includes features industry-leading suspension for a much smoother ride
- Steering dampening system absorbs uncontrolled movement over rugged terrain designed to reduce fatigue by reducing the energy needed to control the handlebars.
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easy battery installation
- Dual-coated frame
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, and directional signals
- Rear backup sensor LED lights indicates when you are too close to an object when in reverse
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Turning Radius: 92.5″
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Battery Charge Range: 17.4/26.6 miles
- Top Speed: 11.4 mph
- Total Weight: 274 lbs.
Brochure, Manuals and Videos:
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Also, Electronic Assemblies including:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
NOTE: Starting from date of product delivery, battery charge must be maintained to ensure warranty coverage. For mobility products which are not used regularly, or during periods of storage prior to and after purchase date, batteries must be charged once a week, for 24 hours. Failure to do so will void battery warranty.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads
- Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter. NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
Warranty service must be performed by an authorized Pride Provider. Do not return faulty parts to Pride without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded.
This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
NOTE: This warranty applies to products sold in the United States.