The Cruiser III is a classic, lightweight wheelchair that has a built-in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery that can easily adjust the seat depth from 16″ to 18″. It weighs under 36 lbs. and is equipped with a carbon steel frame and a silver vein finish. Its new frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and other accessories. Its nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight and maintenance free as well as its composite, Mag-style wheels. Comes with removable, flip-back arms which allows for easy transfer, along with padded armrests for additional comfort. Its 8″ front casters are adjustable in 3 positions and this chair comes with precision sealed wheel bearings in the front and rear, swing-away/elevated legrests, a dual axle for an easy transition of seat height to hemi-level and push-to-lock wheel locks for added security.
- 300 Lbs. Weight Capacity
- Built-in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery
- Weighs under 36 lbs. (excluding front riggings)
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Removable flip-back arms allows for easy transfer
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts/accessories
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8″ front casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Padded armrests
- Swing-Away/Elevated leg rest with tool-free, adjustable riggings
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear to ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Overall Width: 24″ to 28″
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited