The Duet Transport Chair and Rollator combines the features of a rollator and transport chair into one unit and can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver. To use as a transport chair, the Duet has locking flip-up armrests and a flip-down footrest to aid the user. A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a hook and loop fastener strap is used to store the footrest while using the chair manually. The tool-free, two-position, contoured, padded backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet as a rollator or in transport mode. It comes with a padded seat, a carry pouch for security of personal items and a handle inside the pouch to aid with the folding. The folding frame also has a lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and folded during transport.
- 300 Lbs. Weight Capacity
- Can be a rollator or a transport chair
- Individual can ambulate independently or be pushed by a caregiver
- Flip-up armrests
- Flip-down footrests
- Safety lock is used to store the arms
- Hook/loop fastener strap used to store the footrest
- Tool-free, two-position, contoured, padded reversible backrest
- Padded seat
- Carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items
- Lock-out feature in folding frame to ensure unit stays open when in use and folded during transport
- 8″ casters are ideal for outdoor/indoor use
- Handles are adjustable in height with self-threading knob
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Overall Width: 23″
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited