Comfort and style complement one another perfectly in the Heritage Collection from Pride Power Lift recliners. With a superior design that provides exceptional strength, the Heritage Collection delivers style and durability that will last for years to come. Pride’s Heritage Collection offers numerous standard feature and a quiet and smooth performance.
- 600 lbs. weight capacity
- Easily adjustable leg levelers provides additional support for uneven surfaces
- Easy-to-use hand control with USB charger port
(not available when adding optional heat and massage)
- Standard head and arm covers
- Large dual pockets for extra storage
- Quiet and smooth lift and scissor mechanism system
- Integrated battery backup ensures chair is operational when power goes out
- Energy-efficient power box equipped with self-testing electronics and 9’ cord
- Premium furniture grade laminate/hardwood frame for added strength and durability
- Optional cleaning kit
- Optional head pillow
- Optional lumbar pillow
- Wireless remote (except XXL)
- Non-skid levelers
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Rolled armrest
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Average User Height: 5’6″ to 6’1″
- Chair Sizes: XXL
- Seat Width: 30″
- Weight: 168 lbs.
Brochure, Manuals and Videos:
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.