The Outlander TM Exterior Lift was specifically designed with travel mobility scooters in mind for an easy-to-use power operated lift to take your scooter anywhere with you. The open platform reduces the overall weight of the lift system to increase compatibility with Class II Hitches. The lift features an integrated automatic scooter lock down arm designed to provide a secure self-locking mechanism for compatible mobility scooters. Simple, hitch-based installation requires little to no modification of your vehicle and allows for easy removal. Take your scooter anywhere without having to worry about disassembly or reassembly. Standard features include a toggle switch for ease of up and down use, an LED Puddle Light for easier visibility and use at night, an integrated, automatic hold-down arm, and an integrated license plate display.
- 150 Lbs. Weight Capacity
- Integrated scooter lock down arm
- Lifts a wide variety of travel mobility scooters
- LED Puddle Light for easier visibility and use at night
- Phosphate undercoating for weather resistance
- Lockdown arm secures scooter
- Vehicle Platforms: Full-size vans, minivans, trucks, sedans, SUV’s & crossovers
- Automatic hold-down arm
- Platform size: 24″ x 39″ with a max usable space of 22.5″ x 37.5″
- Max Travel Distance from Ground: 25″
- Hitch Classes II & III
- Optional Battery Pack with charger
- Optional Swing-Away Adapter
- Weight Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Hitch Height: 12″ to 20″
- Compatible Hitch Sizes: Class II, Class III, CLass IV
- Weight: 76 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.